Eco Friendly Greeting Cards With A Twist!
anneko is an Australian company producing an innovative and locally made range of eco friendly greeting cards. From her seaside home in picturesque Anglesea, Anneli Asplund illustrates her clean, crisp and simple designs in bright colours drawing inspiration from nature and her native Scandinavia.
But wait, there is more!
How would you feel if you could not just give your friend a beautiful eco friendly greeting card, but you can do your bit for the environment too. Like... Plant a tree!
All our cards come with a "seeded band" to plant...
You got to love that!
To make it clear for you, this "seeded band" is made from seed embedded paper containing seeds of Australian native trees and shrubs.
You have a choice. Plant it yourself or give it to the reciever to plant.
Planting Instructions for the "seeded band"
1. Soak card in water until soft.
2. Place card on seed raising mix (in pot or ground).
3. Lightly cover with more mix
4. Water and keep moist.
Germination should take 7 - 21 days.
There are also many ways you can recycle our cards and gift tags...
We would like to think that you want to do as much as us for the environment. So please consider recycling this product as much as you possibly can. We have posted some ideas here. Please contact us if you come up with any more unique ways to recycle our cards.
Some recycling ideas for you...
* Use it as a bookmark.
* Make it into a gift tag by cutting the old card with scissors. Add the name and a nice note inside.
* Cut off the side with the picture (if there is no writing on the reverse side) and reuse it as a post card. And, do the same with the gift tags and use them as single sided gift tags.
Or, just simply put it in your compost bin